Connect with us

Politics

Only Cowards Mock The ‘Dead’ In Battle – Dele Beg Nigerians To Pray For Governor Wike

The Director of Strategic Communications of the Peoples Democratic Party Campaign Council, Chief Dele Momodu…

Published

on

DeleWikeVersenewsNG
Dele Momodu and Nyesom Wike

The Director of Strategic Communications of the Peoples Democratic Party Campaign Council, Chief Dele Momodu has called for prayers for outgoing Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, whom he described as a hardworking man possessed by the demon of anger.

VerseNews Nigeria reports that Dele in a statement said the outgoing Governor dwelling on malignant pleasure over the election lost of the party’s presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar but he is yest to recover from his own defeat.

The PDP Chieftain noted that despite Wike’s attacks against the then party’s National Chairman Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, his power and wealth couldn’t remove him.

Dele accused the the Governor of terminating the dreams of three of his Governor friends, , in his war of attrition.

Advertisement

He described Wikes end political career as ‘Very unfortunate.’

Dele wrote; “Nearly one year after GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE lost the PDP Presidential Primary election, he remains inconsolable and continues to sulk endlessly… As his big Brother who loves him so much, I will continue to offer him prayers so that God can deliver him fully from this demon of ANGER.

DON’T MISS: Why I Won Imo Governorship Primary Election Without Opposition – Anyanwu

“WIKE truly deserves our pity and prayers. He is a hardworking man who suffers from several afflictions like many mortals: the chief of which is Rabid anger. He is a control freak who expects everyone to bow and tremble before him no matter your age or influence in society. Sometimes, when God has been so kind to a man, he may begin to see himself as God.”

“WIKE is gloating that ATIKU lost the election, the process of which is still ongoing. But WIKE lost his own election since last year and he is yet to recover. WIKE is happy that DR IYORCHIA AYU is no longer our National Chairman. Oh, but despite his attacks against the gentleman, WIKE’s power and wealth couldn’t remove him.

Advertisement

“Only cowards mock the “dead” in battle. Like a suicide bomber, WIKE terminated the dreams of three of his Governor friends, in his war of attrition. So what exactly did he gain? He said I did not win any vote but we both lost, yet he wasted billions of state resources on pursuing a dream he couldn’t achieve. I remain a journalist without borders, while he continues to oppress his hapless and seemingly helpless victims in Rivers State. Even the PETER OBI that he stylistically intimidated out of PDP is far more relevant today. ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR remains a global statesman in politics and in business. And he still can’t do without the ARISE NEWS that he pretends to hate so much. What is there to gloat about?”

“WIKE will know life better after May 29, 2023, no matter what position he occupies thereafter. No one would ever trust him. He will be viewed with suspicion and derision. He may become the first Governor Emeritus to live in the Government House with the new Governor or move the Governor into his own Guest chalet for the sole purpose of signing documents. It is the way the cookie crumbles. What a sad end to a brilliant career!! Very unfortunate.”

Stay ahead with VerseNews. Get the latest breaking news, insightful analysis, and trending stories. Your go-to source for timely updates and unbiased reporting.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WATCH: Nigeria Newspaper Headline Today

Apply For Latest Job Openings

Trending

woman cries woman cries
News1 week ago

My Husband Makes Love From Midnight Till Dawn’ — Kaduna Woman Seeks divorce

A 37-year-old woman, Linda Stephen, has asked a Kaduna Customary Court to dissolve her six-year marriage,

peller peller
Entertainment1 week ago

Peller Faces Possible Ban as Nigerians Mass-Report His 9.6M TikTok Account

Popular TikToker Peller faces mass reports on his 9.6M-followers TikTok account after criticizing Nigerians for ranting about the government online.

NYSC dancing NYSC dancing
Education1 week ago

BREAKING: NYSC Begins Payment of N77,000 Monthly Allowance To Corps Members

The Federal Government has begun paying the N77,000 monthly NYSC allowance after a six-month delay, with some corps members confirming...

Timi Dakolo and Femi Lazarus Timi Dakolo and Femi Lazarus
Celebrity Gist1 week ago

How Apostle Femi Lazarus Is Selling Gift of Spirit God Gave Him for Free – Timi Dakolo

Timi Dakolo criticized Apostle Femi Lazarus for condemning gospel artistes who charge for ministrations while running a paid ministry school.

peter obi and tinubu peter obi and tinubu
Politics1 week ago

Presidency Warns Peter Obi Over ‘Collapsed Democracy’ Comment

Presidency dismissed Peter Obi’s claim that Nigeria’s democracy has collapsed, calling it exaggerated and baseless.

donald trump donald trump
World News1 week ago

Trump announces 25% tariff on countries buying Venezuelan oil

Trump announced a 25% tariff on countries purchasing Venezuelan oil, citing Venezuela's alleged hostility and criminal infiltration.

enugu imo police enugu imo police
News1 week ago

Anambra, Enugu Police Join Forces to Crush Border Crimes

The Anambra and Enugu State Police Commands have joined forces to combat cross-border crimes by sharing intelligence and resources.

airport airport
News1 week ago

US Warns Nigerians, Threatens Permanent Bans from Entering Country

The US has warned Nigerian travelers that overstaying their visas could result in a permanent ban from re-entering the country.

senator natasha akpoti senator natasha akpoti
Politics2 weeks ago

Plot to Remove Suspended Senator Natasha Deepens as Constituents File Recall Petition

Some constituents of Kogi Central have petitioned INEC to recall suspended Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, citing loss of confidence and misconduct.

surgery surgery
News2 weeks ago

Lagos to Sponsor Open-Heart Surgeries Worth ₦8.5 Million Each for 30 Indigent Patients

The Lagos State Government will provide free open-heart surgeries for 30 indigent patients, fully funded by Governor Sanwo-Olu.

Advertisement