fbpx
Connect with us

2023 Election

I’ve Lived My Late 20s, Entering Late 30s In Much Economic Hardship, Stagnation – Nigerian Man Laments

A Nigeria business man identified as Karo Gizmo Jighere has taken to the social media to share his devastating experience in the last eight years under the leadership President Muhammadu Buhari.

Published

on

JighereVerseNewsNG scaled e1676817795741
Karo Gizmo Jighere

VerseNews reports that Jighere via Twitter narrated that he was 28-Year-Old in 2015 when the Appl Pregressive Party (APC) under Buhari administration and now he is 36-Year-Old and nothing has changed in his life.

He lamented that despite all his efforts and struggles in running businesses, bad economy, and government keep pulling him down.

Jighere wrote; “I was 28 years old in 2015 when Buhari and APC entered power, I’m 36 now and not much have been achieved by me in life, I’m not a lazy person, I have never been and will never be, as I’m typing this I run more than one business but they are not doing well in a country with very bad”

“Economy, bad government affects us all, whether you vote them in or not. My picture is one out of some of the political rallies I have gone for under the sun to show my solidarity and support for Obi who I believe is the leader that Nigeria needs now”

ALSO: Nigeria Is Not For Sale, Vote Wisely – Bishop David Oyedepo

“I have lived my late 20s and entering late 30s in much economic hardship and stagnation, you can say is because I’m not lucky or hardworking enough that’s why and that it has nothing to do with bad government, that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it even if is so wrong.”

“I have written similar thing like this when the campaign started and I’m doing it again as we enter the final week of the campaign before Election Day.”

He advised Nigerians to think about what the next 8 years might look like with another bad government come out and vote for the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Stay ahead with VerseNews. Get the latest breaking news, insightful analysis, and trending stories. Your go-to source for timely updates and unbiased reporting.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WATCH: Nigeria Newspaper Headline Today

Apply For Latest Job Openings

Trending

Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello
Celebrity Gist17 hours ago

‘No Need To Run’, Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello

Cubana Chief Priest advises Yahaya Bello to cooperate with the EFCC if summoned, sharing his own experience of being arraigned...

Nigeria Correctional Service Nigeria Correctional Service
Entertainment18 hours ago

Nigeria Correctional Service Clarifies Bobrisky’s Relocation From Ikoyi Prison To Kirikiri

The Nigeria Correctional Service clarified that Bobrisky remains at Ikoyi Prison, denying rumors of his relocation to Kirikiri Prison.

engagement farming engagement farming
Tech18 hours ago

Elon Musk Cracks Down On Engagement Farming On X, Threatens Suspension

Elon Musk has warned against engagement farming on the platform, threatening to suspend accounts that practice it.

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores
News18 hours ago

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores And H-Medix In Abuja, Confiscates N50m Worth Fake Cosmetics, Drugs

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores in Abuja, seizing counterfeit cosmetics and drugs in a series of operations across various locations.

Tunde Onakoya Tunde Onakoya
Entertainment19 hours ago

Guinness World Record: Davido Backs Nigerian Chess Master Tunde Onakoya in New York

Tunde Onakoya is receiving significant support, including from Afrobeat star Davido, as he attempts to break the Guinness World Record...

Yahaya Bello's Police Escort Yahaya Bello's Police Escort
News22 hours ago

BREAKING: IGP Withdraws Yahaya Bello’s Police Escort

IGP orders withdrawal of Yahaya Bello's police escort, citing compliance with utmost importance.

Governor Ododo Governor Ododo
Politics22 hours ago

Governor Ododo’s Move To Shield Yahaya Bello Sets A Dangerous Precedent

Governor Ododo's recent intervention to whisk former Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello away during an ongoing investigation by the EFCC...

Yahaya Bello On Watchlist Yahaya Bello On Watchlist
Politics22 hours ago

BREAKING: FG Places Yahaya Bello On Watchlist, Immigration Alerts DSS

FG has placed Yahaya Bello on watchlist amidst allegations of N80.2 billion money laundering.

Moniepoint POS Charges Moniepoint POS Charges
Business1 day ago

Moniepoint POS Charges List

Moniepoint POS Charges List: For withdrawals, they charge 0.5% for transactions under N20,000 and a flat N100 for higher amounts.

4U supermarket 4U supermarket
News1 day ago

BREAKING: FCCPC Shuts Down Popular 4U Supermarket In Abuja

FCCPC has launched a campaign at 4U Supermarket in Wuse 2, Abuja, to enforce price display and quantity compliance.