fbpx
Connect with us

Entertainment

Don Jazzy Makes Life-Saving Donation Of N8 Million To The Needy In Less Than 3 Hours

In under three hours, Don Jazzy donated N8 million to those in need.

Published

on

don jazzy 2
Don Jazzy - Kabiyesi Abisola

Popular Nigerian music executive Don Jazzy, also known as Michael Collins Ajereh, is well-known for his philanthropic gestures on social media, particularly Twitter.

VerseNews reports that on October 27, 2023, in under three hours, Don Jazzy donated N8 million to those in need.

Don Jazzy’s first contribution was N2 million to a user whose father is a diabetic patient with a severe foot ulcer.

Additionally, musician Don Jazzy donated N6 million to footballer Kabiyesi Abisola, who wants to undergo a knee ligament injury.

F9c5llrWcAACgB
Transfer payment proof

According to Abisola while making her request, “On November 23rd 2022, during a friendly game with the FCT coaches in Area 3 pitch Abuja. I was a Naija Ratels player, 20 mins to the game, I went in for a tackle and twisted my left knee. I was taken off the pitch on a stretcher and Immediately my knee became swollen. I was told to rest it for a while, everyone thought it was a normal knee knock that needed rest,

“few days later, I started feeling some bad pain in my knee. I did an X-ray and no issue was seen on the X-ray, the doc administered some drugs and I thought I’d be fine as long as I rest the leg.

“I’ve been in pain for the past 1 year, it got to a point that I started walking with crutches and I take pain-relieving meds everyday and I wear knee brace all the time. I can’t do any training or walk long distance cause of the injury.”

WhatsAppCOnnect

Stay ahead with VerseNews. Get the latest breaking news, insightful analysis, and trending stories. Your go-to source for timely updates and unbiased reporting.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WATCH: Nigeria Newspaper Headline Today

Apply For Latest Job Openings

Trending

Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello
Celebrity Gist17 hours ago

‘No Need To Run’, Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello

Cubana Chief Priest advises Yahaya Bello to cooperate with the EFCC if summoned, sharing his own experience of being arraigned...

Nigeria Correctional Service Nigeria Correctional Service
Entertainment18 hours ago

Nigeria Correctional Service Clarifies Bobrisky’s Relocation From Ikoyi Prison To Kirikiri

The Nigeria Correctional Service clarified that Bobrisky remains at Ikoyi Prison, denying rumors of his relocation to Kirikiri Prison.

engagement farming engagement farming
Tech19 hours ago

Elon Musk Cracks Down On Engagement Farming On X, Threatens Suspension

Elon Musk has warned against engagement farming on the platform, threatening to suspend accounts that practice it.

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores
News19 hours ago

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores And H-Medix In Abuja, Confiscates N50m Worth Fake Cosmetics, Drugs

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores in Abuja, seizing counterfeit cosmetics and drugs in a series of operations across various locations.

Tunde Onakoya Tunde Onakoya
Entertainment19 hours ago

Guinness World Record: Davido Backs Nigerian Chess Master Tunde Onakoya in New York

Tunde Onakoya is receiving significant support, including from Afrobeat star Davido, as he attempts to break the Guinness World Record...

Yahaya Bello's Police Escort Yahaya Bello's Police Escort
News23 hours ago

BREAKING: IGP Withdraws Yahaya Bello’s Police Escort

IGP orders withdrawal of Yahaya Bello's police escort, citing compliance with utmost importance.

Governor Ododo Governor Ododo
Politics23 hours ago

Governor Ododo’s Move To Shield Yahaya Bello Sets A Dangerous Precedent

Governor Ododo's recent intervention to whisk former Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello away during an ongoing investigation by the EFCC...

Yahaya Bello On Watchlist Yahaya Bello On Watchlist
Politics23 hours ago

BREAKING: FG Places Yahaya Bello On Watchlist, Immigration Alerts DSS

FG has placed Yahaya Bello on watchlist amidst allegations of N80.2 billion money laundering.

Moniepoint POS Charges Moniepoint POS Charges
Business1 day ago

Moniepoint POS Charges List

Moniepoint POS Charges List: For withdrawals, they charge 0.5% for transactions under N20,000 and a flat N100 for higher amounts.

4U supermarket 4U supermarket
News1 day ago

BREAKING: FCCPC Shuts Down Popular 4U Supermarket In Abuja

FCCPC has launched a campaign at 4U Supermarket in Wuse 2, Abuja, to enforce price display and quantity compliance.