fbpx
Connect with us

Entertainment

VIDEO: We Had No Agreement, Charles Okocha Replies Portable Over Alleged N20m Scam

Published

on

Portable Charlsevnn
Portable, Charles Okocha

Actor Charles Okocha has responded to the controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, aka Portable, who accused him of absconding with N40 million, which they were to share equally.

The actor who posted a video on his Instagram page on Sunday evening to clear the air wrote, “#portablebaeby, keep my name out of your damm mouth, and if you think you got balls, pick a place and time, ufc, wrestling, boxing, or street, let me show you what I’m made of, B**tch As$ Nïggà.”

In the video, Okocha explained that he signed no agreement with the ‘Zazu Zeh’ crooner, Portable, for the event he invited him to.

He said, “I don’t do clout chasing, but it got to my notice that I needed to clear the atmosphere because I heard one nigga, ‘Zazu’ or whatever, using my name for clout, saying all types of shit.

“Bro, in the first place, you told me that you wanted us to be friends and that nobody wanted to help you. Then, like a father will look at his son, I said okay, and we became friends.

“I had an event, and I invited you to come over. I took you there for two nights, and after everything, I transferred a whopping N5 million to you when you were leaving.

“The next thing you have to do is be disloyal. In the first place, did we sign any agreements? Was there any agreement as regards that? There’s no agreement. I just helped a brother. You did nothing. You just came to have fun with your crew and your wife.

“I’m a responsible man with two phenomenal kids. I’ve built this brand for a couple of years. You can’t come out and taint my image. I’ve got a reputation to maintain, so I need to come out and clear the air.”

Watch video below:

WhatsAppCOnnect

Stay ahead with VerseNews. Get the latest breaking news, insightful analysis, and trending stories. Your go-to source for timely updates and unbiased reporting.

Click to comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WATCH: Nigeria Newspaper Headline Today

Apply For Latest Job Openings

Trending

Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello
Celebrity Gist16 hours ago

‘No Need To Run’, Cubana Chief Priest Advises Yahaya Bello

Cubana Chief Priest advises Yahaya Bello to cooperate with the EFCC if summoned, sharing his own experience of being arraigned...

Nigeria Correctional Service Nigeria Correctional Service
Entertainment17 hours ago

Nigeria Correctional Service Clarifies Bobrisky’s Relocation From Ikoyi Prison To Kirikiri

The Nigeria Correctional Service clarified that Bobrisky remains at Ikoyi Prison, denying rumors of his relocation to Kirikiri Prison.

engagement farming engagement farming
Tech17 hours ago

Elon Musk Cracks Down On Engagement Farming On X, Threatens Suspension

Elon Musk has warned against engagement farming on the platform, threatening to suspend accounts that practice it.

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores
News17 hours ago

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores And H-Medix In Abuja, Confiscates N50m Worth Fake Cosmetics, Drugs

NAFDAC Raids Sahad Stores in Abuja, seizing counterfeit cosmetics and drugs in a series of operations across various locations.

Tunde Onakoya Tunde Onakoya
Entertainment18 hours ago

Guinness World Record: Davido Backs Nigerian Chess Master Tunde Onakoya in New York

Tunde Onakoya is receiving significant support, including from Afrobeat star Davido, as he attempts to break the Guinness World Record...

Yahaya Bello's Police Escort Yahaya Bello's Police Escort
News21 hours ago

BREAKING: IGP Withdraws Yahaya Bello’s Police Escort

IGP orders withdrawal of Yahaya Bello's police escort, citing compliance with utmost importance.

Governor Ododo Governor Ododo
Politics21 hours ago

Governor Ododo’s Move To Shield Yahaya Bello Sets A Dangerous Precedent

Governor Ododo's recent intervention to whisk former Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello away during an ongoing investigation by the EFCC...

Yahaya Bello On Watchlist Yahaya Bello On Watchlist
Politics21 hours ago

BREAKING: FG Places Yahaya Bello On Watchlist, Immigration Alerts DSS

FG has placed Yahaya Bello on watchlist amidst allegations of N80.2 billion money laundering.

Moniepoint POS Charges Moniepoint POS Charges
Business1 day ago

Moniepoint POS Charges List

Moniepoint POS Charges List: For withdrawals, they charge 0.5% for transactions under N20,000 and a flat N100 for higher amounts.

4U supermarket 4U supermarket
News1 day ago

BREAKING: FCCPC Shuts Down Popular 4U Supermarket In Abuja

FCCPC has launched a campaign at 4U Supermarket in Wuse 2, Abuja, to enforce price display and quantity compliance.